AirAsia Big Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
1. The “Earn AirAsia BIG Points with Ramada Suites by Wyndham Kuala Lumpur City Centre” [“Campaign”] is organised by Think Big Digital Sdn Bhd (“BIG”) and Trinidad Signature Suites Sdn Bhd (“Trinidad Signature Suites”) [jointly referred to as the “Organisers”].
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants [“Participants”] will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related there to.
3. Staff/ Employees of the Organisers and their family and relatives are excluded from participating in this Campaign. This exclusion also extends to Organisers’ affiliates, sponsors, suppliers, advertising agencies and/or advertisers associated with this Campaign.
4. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of the conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Condition is a pre-condition of entry.
5. This Campaign runs from 10 January 2019, 00:00 (GMT +8) to 10 January 2020, 23:59 (GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserves the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem appropriate.
6. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must (“Campaign Requirements”):-
6.1. be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
6.2. Book a room via https://www.ramadaklcc.com (“Dedicated Website”), or direct with Air Asia during the Campaign Period for a period of stay between 10 January 2019 and 10 January 2019 (“Stay Period”); and
6.3. enter their AirAsia BIG member ID at the point of hotel booking. The name on the hotel reservation must match the name of the Guest’s BIG Membership ID.
6.4. the person that made the room reservation must be the same person and account holder of the AirAsia BIG account.
Please load your Air Asia BIG member ID on the “special request” section on the step 4 of the booking process.
7. Once the Campaign Requirements have been satisfied, every eligible Participant will be entitled to the following:
Point structure: The number of BIG Points to be issued to the member is determined by AirAsia BIG.
8. BIG Points will not be awarded for any add-on services (eg: room service, spa services, promo packages or any other service provided by the Hotel), fees and taxes. BIG points will be calculated based on room rates only and subsequently awarded to the guest / account holder.
9. Payment made in any foreign currency will be converted into RM on a rate solely determined by the Organisers and the AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded based on the RM value.
10. The AirAsia BIG Points earned through this Campaign will be credited to the Participant’s respective AirAsia BIG member account within thirty (30) days after the completion of the stay (or any other period as the Organisers deem appropriate) subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. This is subject to exclusion of invalid, cancelled or exchanged booking, where no AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded.
11. Participants will only be able to earn AirAsia BIG Points from each successful booking. For the avoidance of doubt, invalid or cancelled bookings will not be entitled to earn AirAsia BIG Points.
12. The Organisers reserves the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of Successful Booking and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of their identification document to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign including but not limited to the AirAsia BIG Points award and Participants are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
13. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be eligible to receive the AirAsia BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
14. The Organisers reserves the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the AirAsia BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
16. The Organisers reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the AirAsia BIG Points from any it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
17. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
18. The AirAsia BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
19. The Organisers reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
20. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
21. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign.
22. The Terms and Condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
23. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
24. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Participants.